We have been stocking Tribal Cold Pressed Dry Food for some time now, but we recently met up with their owners to hear all about the exciting news surrounding their re brand!
Tribal will be coming in store to offer samples and talk to you all about the benefits of cold pressing on Saturday 23rd November at our Ferring store, so please save the date!
Tribal’s Fresh Pressed Dog Food is a grain-free, complete cold pressed dog food made with high quality fresh meat and fish. It’s a great option for pet owners who want to feed an alternative to traditional dry foods, or looking for a high quality product to feed alongside raw or fresh foods.
Cold pressing uses lower temperatures to produce dog food than traditional methods – think of it like steaming vegetables rather than boiling them – resulting in a highly nutritious and digestible kibble. One of the other benefits of cold pressed dog food is that it doesn’t swell in the stomach like traditional dry foods but slowly breaks down, making it gentler on your dog’s tummy and better for their digestion.
Tribal’s Fresh Pressed range uses fresh meats and fish along with eggs, sweet potato, herbs and lots of joint care, making it suitable for all dogs but a particularly great option for dogs with allergies and skin conditions, digestive issues and fussy eaters!
· Grain free, cold pressed complete dog food with fresh meat and fish specially developed for each life stage (puppies, adult dogs including small breeds and seniors).
· Hypoallergenic recipes free from known allergens such as chicken, beef, grains and peas.
· Available in 1.5kg (small breed adult), 2.5kg, 5kg (puppy and small breed adult) and 12kg bags.
· High joint care inclusion in adult and senior recipes (glucosamine, chondroitin and green lipped mussel).
· Fully recyclable packaging and resealable bags